My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Decision Made

Today I decided to open up my blog for everyone to read. That is just a big step for me - so please be careful what you mention should you comment on anything. Notice I do NOT say names to respect everyone's identity.

I belong to a group of Wonderful & Very TALENTED ladies at CardMaker - yep, one of my hobbies. I placed a blinkie thingy on my blog for everyone to know! So if you are into my hobby of creating Cards by hand, please go to the web site to join in on the fun!

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

cool... that means I can comment now. HA!