My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Tentative Plans do change

What a nice week we had here with the weather, the sun shiny days, a bit windy and almost warm!

Plans do change with us and we try to adjust our lives to make the most of it.

With my PC's recovery and follow-up doctors' appointments for the gall bladder, we did not go to Las Vegas to meet up with our son for the week during the tournament. Yet, there is a happy ending here!

Our Washington Son came to visit us here! Well actually, we went to pick him up in Vegas and brought him back on Friday night. Then on Sunday morning we took him back to Vegas so he could catch his plane back home to Washington State.

We had a lovely visit and he was able to relax. All of us played cards and he taught us Texas Hold 'em! That was fun and different.

Oh, I guess I should introduce you to our family. We have three adult kids between PC and me.
Washington Daughter - The eldest and we will designate her the Bride To Be.
Washington Son - The second eldest and we will designate him as the Golf Guy.
California Son - The youngest and we will designate him as Howdy Doody.
(I hope you are all old enough to know who Howdy Doody is!)

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

who is howdy doody?? HA HA! Teasing.. I know who it is, but I never saw the show.