My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Up Late?

Both PC and I are up a bit later than normal. Why? It is Formula 1 Race Season!!! The first race of the season is in Australia with new rules, cars, performance regulations, scoring and a new team with a good old guy who is looking great and surprising everyone! We watch it live on the Speed Channel - no later broadcasts for us! It is just so much fun to cozy up with each other and have the TV sound blaring LOUD in the privacy of our home. Yeah, we are nuts but we enjoy our life.
Gotta go it will be on in just a few moments!

No comments: