My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Winter Flowers In Snow!

Here is the list of flowers that I purchased (I found it)!!! I purchased them in April 2008 and they (bulbs) were shipped and received in October 2008 to be planted. Our first real snow was Thanksgiving and you know the rest of our weather.

Allium (Gladiator)
Rainbow Allium
True Blue Allium Caeruleeum
Wild Species Crocus (SNOW)
Crocus Fuscotinctus
Crocus Pickwick
Crocus Sternbergia Lutea
Saffron Crocus

Now you can get them yourselves to plant for Winter Snow and early spring blooms!

No comments: