My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun in Everything

Yesterday wasn't as much fun as my PC thought it would be - a little relapse in pain and the energy level was knocked out of him completely. We watched the NASCAR Las Vegas Race, well, I was in and out doing things around the house (mostly having fun with my hobby).

We watched Brothers and Sisters (I did mostly) my PC laid with his head on my lap and relaxed. That is what he does when he doesn't want to watch a TV program but we want to be together, ahhh. It is a Win-Win deal for both of us!

When PC was feeling better and relaxed, I sent him off to bed. I wanted to do some challenges (See my post March 1st and the Blinkie thingy) and I completed four of the challenges. What fun! What great ideas! I like what I did and it was wonderful because I am usually coming up with ideas on my own and these creations give you a format for you to do with all of your stuff. It opened my mind to even more creation! I loved it!!!! I am still involved with the challenges through March 6th.

So I'm off to clean the travel trailer, get the ATV's off the rack, put everything back into place before the rain comes this week with possible SNOW and then I'm going to continue the household stuff.

No comments: