A memory to remember and not repeat. Today, March 10th, 2009, is a celebration and we are just so happy!
Our life was turned up-side-down one year ago today with my PC's life-threatening accident. We've had several surgeries to piece him back together again with much success. We continue to still have additional follow-up appointments with all of the specialists, but they will be so pleased to see my PC is a positive person with a great attitude for life's future!
I do believe in fairytales, I have my Prince Charming with me forever and ever!
I do believe that in our hardest life's moments, there will always be some type of positive message!
I do wish for you to believe that there is always a happy ending for everyone in every type of situation - one way or another!
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posting you missed before today!
-
▼
2009
(96)
-
▼
March
(16)
- Enjoying perhaps just a little too much
- Windy & Cozy
- Up Late?
- Present for me!
- Get Creative!
- Reason for Celebration!
- Winter Flowers In Snow!
- Fall Flowers to Spring Flowers
- Tentative Plans do change
- One Year Ago
- Warmer Days Spent in Arizona!
- Take Two
- Blowing Bye-Bye
- Bring on the smiles, please!
- Fun in Everything
- Decision Made
-
▼
March
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment