My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Warmer Days Spent in Arizona!

Reference February 27th post!

We went to Arizona to have loads of fun in the sun - to get WARM & THAWED OUT! Arizona greeted us with Sunny and Warmer days for our visit.

Here are some fun pictures of the things that we did.

His is the red and hers is the green ATV.

Guess Who?

We are exploring, going up and down and all around!


GREAT rides into the wild west of Gold, copper and silver mines! Yep, we went to that mountain.

Narrow and fun!

We had days of fun, hours of riding and exploring along with romantic nights together! We did have our fire pit at night to roast our marshmallows, great BBQ dinners, lots of hiking and exploring several mines! We didn't find any gold, though...

Okay, caught up on pictures of Arizona.
Later!

No comments: