My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Take Two

Well to my surprise, I had a situation today that baffled me! I just had to share this on today's blog while it is still oh so very fresh.

I was visiting our sweet neighbor who is pregnant with twins and is due this early April; while an unattended female dog wondered into the backyard, limping and covered in stickers - oh, and the dog looked pregnant as well. So I bent down to get the ID on the dog. Name Bella and telephone number. My neighbor needed to get her daughter off to school so I took the responsibility of handling this situation. I went home and called the number. HERE COMES THE GOOD STUFF!

A female answers the phone with a business name, that was baffling to me.
I said, oh, do you live in our neighborhood?
She said yes.
I said, do you have a little dog named Bella?
She said yes. I thought she was inside the house. She then identified herself as Quote, I'm Patty who lives on the corner. The lady who you hate so much! Unquote.
Now I'm really baffled!!!!
I said, What?
She said, the one with all of the horses.
I said, I don't hate you. I'm calling because your dog wondered off and I have her here with me.
Then she went on with her hateful words not worth repeating!!! I said, look do you want your dog or not. I have her and I'm outside.
She finally said, I'm coming.

I walked out to the front of the house to the street. She is walking down abruptly. I said, Hi. and then said, wow, Bella appears to be pregnant.
She said, no it is a false pregnancy. Then she said, Look I was joking with you on the phone.
I said, Your attitude didn't appear so and I handed the dog off to her.
She then said well you didn't either!
I turned away to walk back while she continued to YELL at me.
I ended the conversation and said, Patty, give it a break and just go home with your attitude.
She finally left talking to herself loudly - oh, she dropped the dog and it was running home with her.

So you know what you call a female dog?
I bet you got that right and so did I.

1 comment:

Mel O'Donnell said...

Whoa!!! Tell her to get a life!! She's not worth your time and she lost out on a good friend. Don't waste your time with her.