My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blowing Bye-Bye

The saying goes, when it Rains it Pours! How true is that statement? Whether it is a personal situation that is not so good or a positive situation that we all hope to have more often than not.
I try to learn from each situation each time and make a difference if I can by contributing 'Smiles' and lots of TRUE Happiness on the not so good times and enjoy the good times with every one! My happiness comes from others whether it is theirs personally or mine.
Learn or take my suggestion: Let the wind blow in your direction do two things for you - blow away the sadness and bring on the positive & happiness into your life! Step outside and feel the WIND!

Last word on the above subject. To all of our dear friends and family, we share in your happiness and we have loving thoughts in your difficult times so everyone will start having more positive fun days.

Last night was card night and we are on schedule again! The four of us were in RARE form and very goofy. No one really concentrated on their cards and we all made some funny mistakes to sabotage our own game! It is so nice to PLAY like children in our Adult life. I do recommend it to everyone.

We sent out a few hand-made cards to our friends that we miss because we don't get the opportunity to see as much as we used to. A card, wow, what a Novel Idea to do!
(secretly laughing to myself)

Our plan this year is to send out cards to people more often than not. Not just on their special occasion or celebrations either. Heck, I make hand-made cards so we need to use them instead of just sitting in the ready box to send. Not everyone has a computer. Telephoning can become expensive on those LONG Chats (especially with me). A hand-made card can be there forever (as long as you don't throw it away).

So long for now.

No comments: