My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Enjoying perhaps just a little too much


I have been committing myself to many different projects most recently. I figure, I have the time now and can do it now, for instance, this last weekend, today and this week. Because I know that I won't have the opportunity in the next few months.
Yep, we are planning our outings so I will never know for sure if I will be able to play with my hobby and friends - card making and stuff.

On a whim, I created this one for a online challenge. I call it knowledge because it has your ABC's, Numbers & ! ? signs, Primary Colors, Secondary Colors and of course, Black & White. What else do you need to know except What to do with all of it? Spelling, Reading, Arithmetic, Writing and Art basics.

Silly I know but it was fun because the challenge was about pick out a stamp set that you have never used before. This is the one! As you can see, I never cut it or mounted it.

No comments: