My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Reason for Celebration!


March 19th at approximately 1:30 AM our sweet neighbor gave birth to the TWINS! One boy and one girl weighing in at 5.5 lbs and 5.3 lbs respectively.
March 20th at 1:30 PM, Daddy of the twins graduated from the Fire Department Academy!
March 21st, PC & I made a cake and decorated it for the family and friends to celebrate these two great events! We also made a scrapbook. Everything was a huge success and was appreciated by the family.



Close up pictures since you couldn't see the bottom of it.



















The front of the cover and main page of the scrapbook which is 8-1/2 x 11. Of course there are many more pages, but I elected to share these only. Below - you can tell it is a scrapbook. I just can't seem to place my words & pictures correctly, LOL.










Thank goodness for my Baby Cricut, Design Studio and several cartridges!
Most of all - Thank You, Prince Charming!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hi Sher

Congratulations to the Mother of the twins.

Congratulations to you for such a wonderful creative cake and album.

Jeanette

Lora3677 said...

how sweet of you! congrats to the mommy!!

Enfys said...

Hey Sher, what a fantastic project, I bet they loved it. Hope your houses are far enough away not to wake you for those night feeds lol
hugs
Enfys xx