My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Present for me!

My Prince Charming surprised me with a New Camera of my very own yesterday! You see, almost eight years ago PC bought me a "Father's Day" gift and it was my first digital camera. Since then the technology has changed and improved. So we decided to purchase a new camera for him with all the gadgets this year. Fantastic & great investment which gives us lots of brilliant and clear memories.

I am known for picture taking so much; I would take his camera and use it at a drop of an idea. Well, he doesn't get the chance to use it because of me. I also preferred his camera over my older one because mine in comparison is slow and it developed a tiny chip on the lens so I could see it in every picture. So that camera has been considered an emergency camera.

My new camera is fast, slim & tiny and perfect for me! It is an Olympus FE-370 with 8.0 Megapixel & 5X Optical Zoom. I have a 1 gb & 2 gb memory cards and three batteries to go along with it too! I told you I take pictures!!! Oh, just because it is tiny PC can use it too - we made sure of that with his big hands.

I need to place a picture on this message! Okay two pictures! I did reduce the size so it will fit onto this blog okay. I can even Write on the picture. If you are not able to read it due to the reduced size, read underneath each picture.


I was standing outside our front door taking this picture & I just opened and shoot, no focusing or zooming. Normal picture taking.

I wrote onto the picture with the program that the camera includes. So cooooool.


Standing in the same place, I did not move. I zoomed onto the flower in the left corner and took the picture! How neat is that for a point and shoot camera?

I guess the name of the camera is TRUE! FE means Fun and Easy!!! Yep, that's what it is and I'm enjoying it completely.

Thank You my Prince Charming.

2 comments:

Mel O'Donnell said...

Lucky for both of you! I'm hoping that when my DH decides to get a new camera he'll pass his old one to me!!

Jeanette said...

Yay! A new camera. Aren't the new ones just great. My daughter gave me one last year and I love it. I almost cried when I took my first picture and it was so sharp and clear.

Happy point and shoot!

Jeanette