My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fall Flowers to Spring Flowers

I am just so happy to see that our Fall Flowers that were planted last October are doing exactly what was advertised! They are late Fall to Early Spring blooms that are bunny & deer resistant (which means, they won't eat them!). Best thing is the flowers do not require a lot of water either unless it turns to a heat wave; therefore, Mother Nature will water them naturally.

This picture will show you how we are going to enjoy them from our porch.


Additional pictures will give you the beginning growth up close!

There are purple, yellow and white but the "white" ones that I saw appear to have become yellow now.













Keep in touch to see the progress of our flower garden! This is just the first part of my green thumb! We will be working on my garden in the backyard in another two months.

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

I can't imagine having flowers that bloom from Fall to Spring... I'm happy with flowers that bloom more than once throughout the Summer...