My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Windy & Cozy

The wind has been blowing now for hours! Hours, I say. We estimate the winds are a continuous 30 to 40 mph with gusts of approximately up to about 50? We did have a little rain, some lightning and many loud BOOMS (thunder). Amazingly, the power is still on - obviously, I'm updating.

PC has been making our slow cooking carnitas (little meat, pork). It smells so good in the house but we can't have any of it until Tuesday. It needs to cook slowly and then sit to get full flavor. Yummy!

I made dinner tonight and PC requested it. He really enjoys my Mahi Mahi with my homemade Fresh Mango/Pineapple Spicy Salsa - gosh, I should have taken a picture of it because the colors are just so pretty! Our side dishes were rice and veggies. Oh, we start off with a lovely salad first & a glass of wine to share with each other - romantic.

We have done much of nothing today except being cozy!

No comments: