I had so much fun doing this challenge which is on the Cardmarker Site. Click the blinkie to see just how much fun we all have.This is a Weekly Challenge, called Paper for Plastic but I didn't have the plastic so I inserted additional $paper$.
Now get this, I also belong to another wonderful group! We, the CardMaker people, joined the stampTV.com and our Group Name is Girls Time Out. Cute name! There are wonderful tutorials, free background paper (like the one I used here in my project!) and there is a store to purchase some really neat stuff.
I did purchase a new stamp set today and within a couple of hours I received a confirmation that it shipped! Wow, I can't wait to get it!!! No, I'm not going to share with you which one I did purchase but if you know my silly side, you will probably guess which one it is - or just wait because I will be making something with it as soon as it arrives!
2 comments:
What a cute idea!! I've got to get back to my baby cricut and DS! You're inspiring me, ma'am!!
Oh Mel,
I didn't use my cricut and DS this time. I used cuttlebug and Borders folder. The bride is a stamp that I cut out.
Post a Comment