My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our BED

After being at the hospital since Thursday morning, it sure was nice to be back in our bed last night! I slept really hard and my PC did pretty good too. PC woke up at about 4AM and didn't sleep from that point on. At 6AM, we decided to take a pain pill. The anesthesia from the surgery and the hospital pain maintenance medicines finally wore off and guess what? We are experiencing some pain. Always remember to be ahead of the Pain to have a better recovery. So PC is listening to me! What a good boy.

No comments: