My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Two Movies and Ironing Completed!

I enjoy movies that make you laugh and most of the time they are corny. I also enjoy movies that are tear jerking with love. I got the best of both today and most of all, I finished my ironing while watching my movies! PC didn't join me on these two movies, I was ironing!!!!

Movie One - CC, Cute and Corny - makes you laugh and feel for the characters! Gwyneth Platrow, Christina Applegate, Candice Bergen and Rob Lowe - some of my favorites to watch in programs and movies! The title is - View from the Top. When you need senseless laughter, see this! As for kids, if they understand right from wrong then they are mature enough for this one too. Nothing bad. GREAT MUSIC!!!! It is a dream for young ladies, know it is a dream and not real life.

Movie Two - Corny, Cute and a tear jerkin' love (for me) - makes you think about yourself... family and Kids.
Dakota Fanning sweet little girl and I don't know this gal, Brittany Murphy. Let's put it this way, I needed to walk out and get my tissues while ironing. Thank goodness my computer has the pause button! - Okay for kids.

I watched this movie below more than a month ago and it is still with me and probably will be forever reminder in our life.
Movie Three - Sally Field, if you are a fan of hers this is an outstanding performance and will not disappoint you. This one you might be surprised that your DH might enjoy it too. I don't believe it was advertised or should I say, I didn't see any promotion of this movie. I never heard of it before and glad I saw it. I'm NOT going to tell you anything about it except again, if you like Sally Field rent this 2006 film called Two Weeks.

Great day to spend while the snow was falling most of the day. This evening is a bit cold, about 20 degrees, snow on the ground, houses, fences, trees, bushes etc. - you get the pictures!
What will tomorrow bring us! I'll be looking out the window, LOL.

No comments: