The blinds are clean and sparkling, the laundry is smelling sweet, folded and put away in their proper places, the dishes are -- heck that is done immediately, the floors look good, the toilets you can eat off, but what a yuckie thought - you get the picture, LOL - but the ironing is NOT done! Tomorrow!
My creative projects are a never-ending fun thing to do. As soon as I complete something, I start another because the LIGHT goes on! I have something in the works right now that I hope to share soon - before Monday. I hope to inspire others too and give credit where credit is due.
Rain for the past couple of days, snow perhaps tonight and most likely tomorrow and Monday and Tuesday then the big storm on Wednesday through next weekend only to be followed up with a third storm! The west is being hit so the east will get it too. WATCH OUT!!!
Oh I did check on my snow flowers and they are coming up! At least the green leaves are and I'm hoping to see the petals of flowers in the next few weeks. Everything is on Mother's Nature's schedule and the directions of the package has been correct so far! Yippee! First time I've ever had flowers in the late winter early spring - Snow Flowers!
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment