With the subject of today's blog entry, you can guess what it is like here in my neck of the woods.
Mom will be coming home late today and there will be care hired to be with her plus PT will come to the house! Mission Accomplished, Yippee!
I guess I should get that ironing done that I've been putting off for more than 2 months now. I have some great chick flicks that I borrowed from my neighbor that I can watch so - the dreaded moment has finally arrive. Hey, how about a power outage?
Happy Dance with my Cricut Jukebox, I'm still excited!!!
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
1 comment:
Get your PC to video that Happy Dance!! Heehee!! Glad to hear your mom is coming home - is everything set up for her? Will she be staying close to you or in California?
Post a Comment