My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Great Day!

Oh it is so nice to receive good news this week. Yep, this is still "this week" for me!

Mom is not feeling all the well yet and the doctors say she has a fractured L3 vertebra along with a compression of vertebrae along that area. Yeah, that doesn't sound all that good but the bright side of this is she can get better with several weeks of PT for a minimum of three times a week and no surgery! Now we are working to find a place for her to stay, other than any type of hospital or the word "hospital" in it. The best solution is to have her go home and have visiting RN's daily and PT come to her so that is what is being discussed now.

PC is feeling so much better as if nothing was wrong with him. He went outside and did some boy stuff around the house and in his garage. He went to get the mail too!

Talking about mail, it is great when you belong to a group of very talented ladies. We received some more hand-made cards and they are lovely! So impressive and I just love the fact that they were not your common Valentine Type Card with Red/Pink & Floral. These are terrific to send to your Husband, Boyfriend, Son - a real Man's Card for Valentine's Day or any "LOVE" day that you think to do.

My card that I sent out was very simple with an old fashion touch of a "Kids" school valentine card exchange in mind. Not really impressive but cute and a typical Valentine Card!

Remember how hyped I was about winning? Well, I received my Jukebox today in the mail. PC waited for me to open it up and then I hooked that puppy up immediately. How in the heck have I lived without the Jukebox all this time? I made a quick design with three (3) different cartridges on my computer program DS, hooked up the Baby Bug and Jukebox as instructed and within seconds, my design pop-out and cut just like advertised! Let me tell you, I've done simple designs before with three cartridges and waited and waited then just terminate (CANCEL) the whole thing because it was taking way too long! Now, it is a pleasure and I can't wait to create more.

Oh I made a really neat card for a birthday but I'm not able to share that until after they receive it - for obvious reasons; I don't want to spoil the surprise! I just wanted to say it because there are 4 birthdays coming up and no one knows who this card is for!!!! I just have to make the other three now and they are all different - nothing alike - hmmm, think I can use my Jukebox?

Until the next time, later and enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Mel O'Donnell said...

I'm so happy you've got your Jukebox now!! I think that's gonna be my Christmas present to me this year LOL!!!

Will you promise to share your pics once you mail them?

Mel