My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm a WINNER!!!

Oh let's start off with today's events first! I'm just so excited and as happy as can be!
I've been wanting to get yet another accessory for my hobby, stamping, but this accessory will compliment my Cricut Baby Bug. Yeah, yeah - what is a Cricut Baby Bug - it doesn't matter if you don't know already or not, really. Yet, if you do know then you can share my EXCITEMENT!!!

My local craft store which I really enjoy going to has it on sale for just a little more than $50 (Normal Price $89) and then tax and gas to get there - about a gallon of gas. The other craft store that I usually do not go to 'cause I really don't care for them all that much - had no sale.

I like to onto Internet and I've been successful with good bargins. Therefore, I went looking again to see if I can purchase my new accessory for a lessor price! I won! I won! I won!!!! Free shipping and I saved more than $13.00 total. So I'm a happy Stamper! Now if I can only get the other item at the price I want. I'm still waiting patiently.

Next, as I believe I mentioned in a previous posting, I belong to a great online crafty group. So I had an event where they send me their creations and in return they received something from me. Today my event ended and I received all of the fantastic creations!!! See the picture attached to this posting to the right of this or above or close to this writing.

Remember, I'm still new at this! LOL

So very talented! Each one of these cards made Prince Charming and I laugh and smile - exactly what I wanted. Well, it better have since my event was entitled "Make Me Laugh!" Let me tell you, having a subject of "Make Me Laugh" is not as easy as one may think when it comes down to making a hand-made card! My hat off to all of the ladies who participated! A big thank you too.

I am a Winner in all aspects of my life and I really do know it!!!

New subject - a question has been posed on a friend's blog. I find it a very interesting question. What do you think? Here it is - What would YOU do if you knew you wouldn't fail?

I am going to have to think about this one! So another day,
another posting and hopefully I will have an interesting answer...



No comments: