Today is the first Monday of the New Year and we can hardly believe where 2008 has gone but glad that we've closed that chapter in our life. It is now our time to get back to our normal healthy selves and enjoy each day as it comes more so than the day before!
Amazing, the snow where we are has not vanished as of yet and that is so unusual for us! In fact, today's forecast said we were going to have "sunny skies" what a bunch of BUNK that is! It's been snowing since 3:30 PM today and has not let up! Our streets within our neighborhood didn't even have a chance to get the ICE removed! In fact the temperature this morning (what I saw) was 8 degrees. It warmed up to a toasty 23 degrees.
Both of us, my Prince Charming and I, have been staying indoors keeping warm with the exception of getting our mail... across the highway to the pods of mail boxes. It was worth going to get the mail because we are getting Hand-made cards (my hobby) from all over the country! What fun is that? A lot!!!
PC is recording music for us so we have lots of personalized CDs. I'm trying to make this blog in between stamping.
I'm cooking tonight all by myself (what a surprise!) So it is my homemade spaghetti meat sauce that I made and froze from our cooking frenzy of December 2008. (Cooking Frenzy of December 2008 was because it was the first storm of our season and we couldn't leave the house, so we both cooked and froze everything!)
Our menu is:
Spaghetti meat sauce over shells
Salad
Sour Dough Bread
Good Night!
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment