My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Getting there, almost

Hey this is a historic moment, I'm posting in a timely manner. Kudos to me!

This past weekend was designated to relax and not do much of anything. I love retirement! We can pick and choose to do what we want any time any day and we do. Start something and stop, continue the same day or not. There's always tomorrow!

For instance, I wanted to do laundry but didn't. We still have plenty of clothes or we can just stay in and not answer the door 'cause we might be in our nature's bathing suit - YIKES!! What a scary vision that is!

We did watch a movie and thought very highly of it and we already recommended it to a few friends and family members. If you have not seen Vantage Point, try to when you get an opportunity. It is on TV this month, Starz.

My hands and arms are actually feeling a whole lot better today and I'm back to normal, let's hear it - YIPPEE!

It is a bit warmer today and we are expecting yet another storm by the end of the week, let's hear it - hmmmmmmmmm, more ice? No one sent us a shovel yet, LOL.

Until the next time, smile and enjoy each day as it comes because we all hope to see tomorrow's sunshine! The alternative is not acceptable to us for some time yet.

No comments: