Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
What NO Mail ???
Prince Charming went to dump our recyclables into the provided binnies (containers) that are placed in our neighborhood on Monday. The binnies are in close proximity to the mail pod and he got a kick at all of the "retirees" who went to go for their mail. We've all done it. Forgetting it is a holiday and there is no mail delivered. In fact, we tease each other (friends and us) just to see the reactions. For instance, darn I forgot the mail today - oh, we better go over there now -hey, let's go for a walk to get our mail, when you are retired, every day is a holiday and we get our mail when we get it! It is fun entertainment when you think about it and realize No Mail, why? oops, a holiday! So glad we don't have to work and so happy that we don't have to look forward to the "holidays," "weekends," and "vacations" that need to be scheduled! You youngin's go work because one day you will be laughin' too! It is part of growing older and enjoying the little things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment