Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Some of us are getting better...
Yesterday was a restful day for me - sitting on the couch (reclining) - I was a couch potato! My PC was able to get some sleep after a horrible and restless night with his tummy tossing and turning and loud noises from his tummy all night long. Mom went for additional tests, MRI and the results should be available today - the doctor wanted to verify whether or not she fractured her back. It is too early to call at this time so I'm patiently waiting for another hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment