My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

More Snow!

I am the official Snow Alert Gal for several of our neighbors. Yep, I love the snow - originally from California, no snow all sunshine. So living where we do, it is still lots of fun for me! Even though our snow just melted completely yesterday after having it for more than 35 days -- plus the 3 to 4 inches of ice, I still love it when it comes down.

The forecast called for snow Friday, it didn't come. The forecast called for snow Saturday, it didn't come. The forecast Did Not Call for snow Sunday and it CAME, it is here, big beautiful snowflakes!

My Prince Charming went to take the trash out because Monday is trash pick-up day and he came in saying get your glasses on and come with me. He opened up the window blinds and turned the light on and I jumped for JOY! Snow, Snow and more snow!!!

I immediately called the three neighbors and they had no idea, like I said, I'm the Official Snow Alert Gal. I'm doing a happy dance! (Our friends are tired of the snow so I'm all alone with the happy dance, PC thinks I'm a nut. But I'm his loving nut!)

Oh, it is only been about two hours and we already have 2 inches and it is still snowing!

Later!

No comments: