My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Monday, January 26, 2009

SNOW and More Snow!!!

This morning we've been receiving telephone calls from our neighbors saying "Yuck, snow go away!" We are laughing out loud!!!!!! I just love it.

Yes it continued to snow a bit over night and when we woke up a couple of times, like 2AM, 3AM it was not snowing at all. Of course we look outside and turn the light on.

When we finally woke up this morning at 7:30AM to start our day, we looked out and it is a beautiful snowy morning - crisp, clean and brisk!

At about 8:15am, we took pictures!

This is our driveway with the trash can out!

Now, below is the same picture about 20 minutes later!

And it is STILL SNOWING!!!

What will the day bring us?

Update - It is 11:43AM our time!

There is a break, kinda - due West from our front door.
I won't show you South West or North West, or East or North or South!
You can just imagine it yourself.

No comments: