My Prince Charming did exactly what I wanted to have for dinner last night and it was so out of character for me to request and eat this yummy stuff. Hot Dogs with sauerkraut & Mustard on buns and my side dish was PC's wonderful homemade spicy chili. Okay, I normally don't eat Hot Dogs because they upset my tummy something awful. I love PC's spicy chili and usually go overboard on eating that to the point of making my tummy sorry the next day that I really need to eat ice cream after eating the chili to make things cool off on the way out! I hope you are laughing! The bad thing is that I don't eat ice cream all that often either 'cause it just doesn't agree with me, rats! The results of my requested dinner was I felt GREAT and had NO after affects! Yippee!!!
Tonight's dinner is Thai Food - homemade Tom Yum Goong (spicy shrimp soup), Fried Pot Stickers, Vegetable Spring rolls and of course Jasmine Rice! This is wonderful except my honey isn't making his homemade spicy Thai pork, but I'm not going to complain. I'm happy!!!
I'm proud of myself, really proud! I'm blogging and it has not been several days! I cleaned my Craft Room up and you can see my pictures at my photobucket album. The laundry is done, I've treadmilled it so far on a regular basis - let's hope I continue because obviously I'm on a roll here! I completed my Thank You cards for one of my card events for all of my participants but I can't send them out or post them until my event is completed.
I've made a decision that I will NOT talk about Polictics or Religion on my blog - I want to keep my theme "Smiles for Everyone!". I'm thinking about making my blog public so all my friends and family can see what crazy days and events are going on with us. I said, "thinking" only. I know we used to have a web page and that was a lot of fun for all of us because I was able to place pictures and stories about everything we were doing. I've had many people ask me now that it is gone, what are we doing to keep everyone entertained. So I'm thinking about it. Just thinking. I have a problem letting everyone in the world search and see who we are and what we are doing if I make this an Non-Invite blog. Because right now, you must be invited and have a gmail account to read this and not everyone has an account to gmail. I wish that this restriction wasn't in the program!
Tonight we watch The Other Boleyn Girl on TV. It was something else to watch history told on the big screen from a long long time ago! Would I recommend it, yes. The scenery, specifically the landscape was gorgeous, the music was beautiful and the people were a lot prettier (King) than the history books tell.
And with that, I wish you a good night!
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment