Nope, I just couldn't get myself to do the ironing today. So we went into town, did some errands, grocery shopping, visited with our tax guy (supporting our Government by paying our taxes) and came home for my PC to make Bar-B-Que Steaks! Watched TV and I'm doing this!
Tomorrow, I will do the ironing... we hope! But hey, that is what retirement is all about there is always tomorrow to do the things we need to do and yet the things we WANT to do is always a priority!
Ironing, is a need... plenty of tomorrows!
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
1 comment:
ironing... is NEVER a priority at my house...
Post a Comment