I was given permission to share again with a fellow stamper's original idea that I adopted to make my own version of creativity on the wonderful site that I'm involved with creating cards and projects. I'm so jazzed! I posted and I hope it will be successful. If not, oh well. Some times my ideas are not the greatest but at least other people know that I appreciate their original works of art.
Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery!
Hey, we see in movies stars, political figures, musicians - so why not between us card making stamping gals? We do it but some people just don't say how they have been motivated by others. That is one reason why there are so many samples in catalogs - to learn and copy with perhaps a flare of our own!
Here is a great example and an encouraged practice by the companies to the Representatives: Heck I had to duplicate exact cards for my stampin' ladies who wanted to learn the how to do that one particular project. Then of course, I had another project with the same techniques but with a twist of StampinSher so I can say - change it to be personalized by you! It worked and everyone was so much happier.
My stampin' ladies learned from the exact copy and best of all, they Gained the Confidence in making their own version right there afterwards just by using the techniques that were taught. I'm proud to say that I helped and made it fun! No wonder our gatherings would last from 9AM to 5PM once a month with anywhere from a minium of 15 stampin ladies up to additional guests/new ladies to 25 a gathering. Boy, that was years ago when I had a real 40 hours + job and I was living in another state! My time was a lot more manageable back then, LOL.
I do miss my stampin' ladies and this site does give me the void I'm missing from those friends. Unfortunately, not all of the ladies continued to stamp after I left. Just a small handful. We all went our separate ways and live in different cities, towns and states.
Oops, I forgot to mention it is snowing. I'm going to have fun stampin now!
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
2 comments:
ok... so where are the pics of these inspired cards???
Yeah!! Where are they?? C'mon! Give 'em up!! LOL!
Post a Comment