My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Friday, February 27, 2009

The Month of February!

It certainly has been a fabulous month for us! The snow returned or should I say, it never went away, LOL. So we decided to find a sunny sky filled with warmth. We were successful and went
to Arizona to the desert. With our travel trailer and ATVs in tow, we took off for a glorious thawing out vacation. We were not disappointed at all. The sky was sunny, the ambient temperature was warm and pleasant for us, the beauty of the desert was in full bloom! We were fortunate to see falling stars, a meteorite (the one that hit Texas), satellites and so many stars and planets in the evening sky. We enjoyed our open SAFE fire pit and melted marshmallows. We went on our ATVs and explored the desert each day for hours and hours - actually, more than 60 hours! The isolation of being alone was so romantic and perfect! Our best traveling friends joined us about 5 days later and we continued the same routine of relaxation, fun and the fine warm weather together.

We left the Arizona's warmth and our friends stayed.

We came home on a Monday and my Prince Charming was not feeling well. We decided to go to the hospital on Tuesday and they were not able to pinpoint the problem due to a test that could not be completed thoroughly - inconclusive. We were sent home with a warning list to watch out for these additional symptoms. Thursday we returned to the hospital with more dangerous definitive symptoms. Surgery was performed that evening with the results of a gangrenous DEAD gallbladder removed from my Prince Charming's body.

The best news, my Prince Charming is healthy again, feeling fine and no pain! He is alive and well with me!

No comments: