My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Done did it today...

Have you ever done something that you probably should not have done but didn't think, really didn't think about what you were going to do before doing it? Yep, I did it today. Boy, do I feel like an idiot and I look like one too.
End of that Subject!

Next, I hate to clean but I really like the lasting looks of clean. I hate to iron but I really like what an iron piece of clothing looks like rather than wrinkles.

Okay, I said I was going to iron - I will be doing that today but I decided I needed to clean the house first. Yes, I keep our house presentable but I wanted to clean it today. You know those little dust devils, the toilet rings that just appear out of nowhere - especially when that toilet isn't even used! Even if you close off the guest room, it still gets dirty!!!! It must be the ghost of dirt that comes and leaves it's footprints just to make you clean. It can't be the heater circulating the air throughout the house, nah, that would make sense!

On the bright side of things today, we remember our loved ones each day of their lives by saying how much we love them - either in person, a telephone call, a note, a mailed letter, an email - even a thought of the love is acceptable when it is a remembrance, JHA is loved.

1 comment:

Mel O'Donnell said...

Ironing???? What's that? I'm retired and I don't pick up an iron...unless I HAVE TO. Which is usually never!
Mel