My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Accomplishments or not

My oh my, everyone makes mistakes and once you understand what the underlining communication that is trying to be said by a person, you just might understand. Did you?
Okay, my problem yesterday in my mind has been settled. I just happened to be the one who made this one person realize that they were overwhelmed with projects and situations at home along with their own feeling of a lack of confidence in creativity. Unfortunately, I get to feel very bad but now I do understand. It was going to happen to someone and I was the one. To tell you the truth, I'm glad it was me and not someone else. Hard to explain but this actually helped me too to get back to basics and to remember to be kind. Not to say I wasn't kind, but I probably could have gone about it in another way. Like IGNORE the whole situation. Lesson learned.

Today I was successful with housecleaning but not the ironing! Tonight was Wednesday and that means card night. We had a great time and we did pretty good tonight - everyone had a fun time! That "fun" is what make it all worth it.

A storm is on it's way starting tomorrow. It is going to be wet and muddy in California, Arizona and Utah for the next few days. No warm and cozy place to hang out except in the house. There will be a break for a couple of days and then a big cold storm is supposed to come from the North West in to Washington, Idaho, Utah with lots of snow. California and Arizona won't get hit as of today's forecast - so sunny and warm days ahead in those two states! Gotta to find a warm, cozy and not muddy place soon!

I can do the weather - just look out the window!

See ya!

No comments: