My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Yearly Task at hand

I really dislike having to shop for health insurance. Years ago, it was a benefit while I was working. Now, it is a luxury to have and it is not reasonably priced compared to the somewhat coverage the companies offer a healthy person to maintain your life. I'm disappointed once again.

An individual's character reveals the innersole about themselves. There is a code of ethics most individuals believe they are guided throughout their lives. Commitments are not taken lightly therefore they are considered very important and fulfilled. Untruths are sometimes necessary but for the most part you don't have to say a word and not have to live with an untruth. Lying is a total different situation. A lie is purposeful there's no other way about it. Disappointments come and go. Forgiving is in the individuals' heart and remembering is a choice to the future.

Lie to me once, okay - you are forgiven
Lie to me twice, I will say something to you and remind you of your words
Lie to me three times, shame on me - Lesson Learned and You are no longer going to be involved in my life as you were before the third strike.

You can pick your friends but you can't pick your family. What is a friend? I can tell you the definition of a friend and I bet each person has a different way of defining their own friends. You have different levels of friendship as well. You have friends that you will trust with your life and are more of a family member than your own family. You have friends that you correspond with only and will never meet in person. You have people in your work environment that you are your friends because you have to be. Then there are the friends at work who are your friends that you want to be with outside of work. Friends are an extension and a reflection of You.

That is my story today.

2 comments:

terrie said...

Hey Sher, I sure would like one of those cupcakes they look delicious
way to go girlfriend...
I was reading the part about friendship...boy that is such a touchie item for me these days...espcially about work friendship...I was treated so badly with the ones I worked with..you would of thought I did a major crime the way they treated me...well you know I say to that is they weren't truly friends and I can do with out...I have a very special friend that I've been friends with for over 25 yrs and I have to say it's been great to have her as a friend...
sorry I just went on and on but to me true friends stand with you throught good and bad times no matter what it may be...and I'm sticking to it....terrie

Lora3677 said...

interesting entry.... hmmmm