Amazing how "things" just happen! Three Things Today (TTT) happened to me for some reason and it is something that I will share.
1. We were requested to be apart of an organization and we accepted.
2. I went onto another one of the fun sites that I belong to and a quote was shared.
3. In line with yesterday's entry, I was tested AGAIN Today and unfortunately I will no longer place myself in their presence or any type of communication with this person without witnesses.
Back to number 1 - Did you find a Link on the face of my blog. Look again and see what you think. (I may not agree with everything on this site, but I sure like the main reason for it)
Back to number 2 - Here is the lovely quote:
Every time words are spoken, something is created. Be conscious of what you say and how you say it. Use words that build up, appreciate, encourage and inspire.
~Lucy MacDonald
Back to number 3 - Not Worth it!
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment