My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Snowing!


Well, it has been snowing now for one hour. It is not sticking at this moment, to wet. Boy as I'm writing it appears that that will change shortly. Big Beautiful Flakes. Hey, I should take a picture with my new camera. BRB! Here is a picture of the pretty snow.

So we might have more snow this evening and we might wake up to the white stuff all over the ground tomorrow!

Fun for me!



Spring? You tell me.

1 comment:

Enfys said...

What great photos Sheri - nice to see your house. You should stand Ken outside next time, picking blossom or making a snowman, so I can get to see him.
hugs
Enfys xx