If we wish really hard we just might jinx it. It snowed on the 15th and 16th here.
We went for a quick trip to California on the 16th and returned on the 17th for my big brother's retirement celebration. It certainly was a great event! We took a lot of pictures and I have many of them printed. Yep, I going to give a try in making a scrapbook for him - it will be simple and conservative. There were other people there also who were taking pictures so I will include additional blank pages for those photographs that he will receive.
Take care until the next time I'm brave enough to mention something - smilin' .
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment