PC does have an infection and is on heavy doses of medications. The doctor said to keep a close eye out on him and he should be feeling much better in two days. The medication is a five day dose only. Supplemented with OTC medications as well. It is one heck of a lung, throat, sinus head nasty infection. Not what we needed with the past surgeries. The warmth of the sun will help us out as well. We plan to sit outside again like we did yesterday late afternoon.
After our long day yesterday, we got settled at home, I prepared a light dinner for later and we sat outside to read our books together. When the sun was setting lower and it was hitting us in the eyes and we came inside the house. I went to my computer to check emails, since I didn't even turn it on and there to my surprise was Tons of Emails. I had no idea why I would have so many emails. When I realized it was from the StampTV group, I opened one up. Then I saw what has happened.
I was declared the Random Drawing Winner for my submission dealing with Color Challenge STVCC8!
I was just delighted! Everyone is a winner and did a fabulous job on all of their creations but I was the Random Drawing Winner. Here is my lucky card.
You might want to visit this fun site to get some wonderful ideas, get new ideas and techniques, refresh your memory on the how to do this & that - WEEKLY great videos and instructions. Lots of fun! Go to the gallery and see all of the wonderful creations. Heck, just go to the site and explore it. I'm sure you will find it quite enlightening.There is a glitter & blitz challenge going on now and I just love ALL of the submissions! So easy to dress up a creation. I just did a glitter type challenge - check out my earlier posts to see that fun card I created "Everything is Completed" is the title.
1 comment:
Oh Sher! I sure wish I could give you a big hug right now. I've missed you and our chats. Please be well and tell your PC I hope he gets better soon.
Take care friend!
Mel
Post a Comment