My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun Easter Celebration!

These great Easter Cupcakes have a surprise inside of them! They are so easy to make and a lot of fun!!! There are four colors: Blue, Purple, Pink and Green. I will share the recipe, so ask.















PC and I had fun making 24 cupcakes for the special kids that are dear to our hearts. We also made these fun "egg" Easter Cards for the girls. I was given much of the card candy for the inside of the cards. It is a fun day for all the kids and we were able to contribute!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

These are nice. The small cards are really great.

Jeanette

Teresa Brooks said...

Soooo cute. I love the egg cards.

Lora3677 said...

CUTE cupcakes. :)