My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wake and SEE!

No snow overnight! But we did wake up to a cool 28 degrees this morning. It is about 8:45PM and the wind is a blowin' but it is not as cool as this morning; 48 degrees now. Bet that will change through the evening.

I been working on a lot of projects the last week of March through this early April, actually - nine of them. I am all caught up on my hobby fun through the end of May! That was my goal to have completed before the 15th of April. I can tell you what I did but I'm not able to share the pictures as of yet. I don't want to spoil any of the surprises of my projects.

(1) Shape Up - A card that was created with a shape!

(2) Scraplings - So much fun, use your "scraps" usually the size is 1-1/2 x 8-1/2 folded in half & it is a portrait standing, thingy. I have a picture of one that I did so you can see but this is not the
one that I did for my project!


















(3) I made all of my birthday cards to family & friends!
(4) Button & Bows project
(5) Make it any way you want project
(6) Dollar stamp project
(7) & (8) Note cards which were two totally different ideas
(9) My Challenge for the CardMaker which starts on Monday

So that is it for being creative. Not much to show you but I've been having a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

wow... that's more than i got done... but i do have 6 foot tall chalk flowers on my driveway. :)