PC is feeling better and I had energy this morning so we went to town! We had a luncheon date with just us two -- and everyone else in the place who decided to eat, LOL. It was great and I needed to be outside.
I received this interesting email and decided to share this One passage only.
There comes a point in your life when you realize:
Who matters,
Who never did,
Who won't anymore...
And who always will...
So, don't worry about people from your past,
there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.
Amazing, because PC & I had (past tense) a very close couple to which we did a lot of activities with and they were able to retire about a year or two prior to us. We were still in touch and seeing each other up until about 24 months ago but I didn't realize it. We kept in contact with them one-sided with cards, emails and telephone calls - nothing back. One of the last cards we sent was our holiday card and finally we decided to send a card in March. It is April and we have not heard from them with great disappointment. Out of the bunch of friends, we were the closest. So we contacted others and they all said they lost contact 2 years ago. I know they are alive, telephone calls from us to them but nothing else. So Sad & We Miss Them - so we will have to remember that passage above.
Send a card to the people you want to place a smile on their faces. I do it monthly and bi-monthly to some.
Remember, postage goes UP in PRICE on May 1st.
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment