My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Snow Flurries, Winner & Sick

We went from beautiful weather this last week with the exception of Very High Winds to snow flurries on Saturday, Morning and Afternoon. Our temperature dropped to the 30's and this morning upon rising it was 30 degrees without a trace of snow! It is not windy! The sun is shining!

Winner, I am. In fact I won a random drawing and the prize was my choice of a stamp set. I couldn't make up my mind until Friday. I ordered it and they are shipping it to me.

Sick - still not feeling up to my standard. I just can't believe it. I guess it is a visit to the doctor's office, not my favorite place but this has been going on long enough. I barely have enough energy to update this blog. I'd start a fun project and then just sit. I've finished two books within these past 2-1/2 weeks. I should be happy there that I accomplished something!

1 comment:

Mel O'Donnell said...

I'm so sorry you both have been so sick. I'm sure you both are more than ready for spring and summer.

Take care of yourself. I've missed chatting with you and seeing your wonderful creations on Cardmaker!

Mel