My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Everything is Completed!

I'm just so excited. First of all, we finally had some very nice and fairly warm weather today so we took advantage of it by weeding the property first thing this morning. So our property is under control with keeping our weeds at a minimum! The garden is weed free and that means I get to weed it once or twice more prior to preparing it for planting this season.

Next, I've completed all of my fun hobby events and they will be going into the mail on Wednesday when we go to town. I'm even sending off one of my creations to Russia!

Here is the picture of my Challenge that I'm doing this week:
It is called Glitz, Glimmer, Sparkle and Shine. There is a Before Card (without the fun stuff) and then the after card with all the fun stuff!

Yep, I went to extremes of enthusiasm when creating this one, but everyone is understanding the challenge! That is my point. Most of all, it sure was fun!!!

Let there be sunshine in your days and a beautiful moon for your evenings - most of all be sure to enjoy life to the fullest!

No comments: