Today is a friend's Birthday!
Today is the Middle of the Month.
Today Spring is missing in my part of town.
Today is the due date to send in your Federal and State Taxes.
Today is a Tea Party all across the 50 States of the United States of America!
Today is the last day to mail to me my hobby event creation for that stamp set random drawing!
Today we unpack our suitcases because our plans have changed Again for a quick trip.
What is today for you?
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
1 comment:
too far from the weekend of the crop... i need some playtime!
Post a Comment