My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Smiling Always!


I have many reasons to smile and when you look at this card perhaps you will remember to take good care of yourself and get your Annual Mammogram. I usually do it each April or May of every year. Keep Breast Cancer Awareness Alive.

The technique in this card is called Emboss Resist. If you go to StampTV.com you will see this technique in detail with a video staring Gina, herself. I submitted my creation for that Challenge this week.

1 comment:

Teresa Brooks said...

love it...great job and good luck.