My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Scrap Book Completed

Let me first say that this event for my Scrap Book Project happened in mid-April and when I sat back to realize how many actual days I worked on this project it was not as long as I thought.

Day 1 - out of state event, apart of the retirement party & taking the pictures
Day 2 - back home, transferring all the pictures to computer
Day 3 - Printing some of the pictures for scrap book
Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9... Thinking what I am going to create.
Day 10 & Day 11 - Making the Scrap Book Completely!

Finally a light went on and the creative thought process was flowing!
Supplies:
My Baby Cricut, Design Studio, 9 Different Cricut Cartridges, Lots of Card Stock, Glitters, Liquid Pearls, Tons of adhesives off all kinds, very little stamps and finally my personal Carl Tozicle Bind system!

I am not sharing all of the pages just a few so you can get the idea of what I've done. I hope you enjoy it and I especially hope I am able to inspire you for a different type of scrap book look!

I normally do an 8-1/2 x 11 scrap book. This size of a scrap book usually fits the individuals' life and coffee tables. That is right, we want people to see the Scrap Book all the time!

Please note, "Created By StampinSher" is a computer program enhancement for photographs and is NOT on the actual scrap book page.


Should you have any questions, please feel free to write a comment or email me and I will do my best to get back to you as quickly as I can.

Happy Retirement to my Big Brother, Lou, and his lovely wife Carole.

1 comment:

Mel O'Donnell said...

Your bro is one lucky duck!