My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy fun times!

The biggest decision I have to make each day is do I go outside and play or do I stay inside and play!
What is the difference?
Inside is stampin' fun which I am almost finished with my one scrap book! I will post in the next couple of days some of the pages.
Outside is boating, RVing, ATVing, Gardening - I check each day for some new growth!
Best of all, I play with my Prince Charming whether we are inside or outside!

This morning we went to our local lake. We took our boat out for the first time since we missed last season. It was a great success! The day was absolutely beautiful as you can see on Quail Lake.

We had so much fun. We had our picnic lunch and the lake almost all to ourselves!
There a few fisherman, a couple of seadoos who loved jumping our wakes and a couple of other boats enjoying the day like us.

Did you noticed I changed my picture?
We do not have any snow so it is officially Spring-Summertime!

No comments: