I've mentioned some time ago about these adorable stamps that I purchased. Now that I know all of the intended friends did receive my card as of today, I will share it with you!These are the series of Magnolia. I saw similar stamps on my friend's blog and just had to get some for myself. The background are stamps I've had since 1997 - Stampscapes and you can find these still, perhaps the design might be a tiny bit different from mine.
This card background was done on Glossy card stock with four different stamps. The adorable "Magnolia" stamps his name is Edwin and her name is Tilda. She is in the sitting position and I have her on top of a bench. I used chalk and Glimmer Chalk for the balloon and their hair. The blanket is some extra material I had left over from a quilt. Everything is layered on top of the Glossy card stock.
What has been going on with us? Spring Cleaning again. All of the 31 (after counting 3 times - I have either 31 or 32 - that's close enough) windows on our home are cleaned inside and out. The inside of the house is smelling so Spring Like and looks fresh! Yeah, I clean often but the Spring Cleaning is alway most gratifying even when it is done 4 times a year!
The RV my Prince Charming upgraded our water pump and placed an accumulator along with it so it pumps better without any air in the lines and is now incredibly quiet!
The yard looks splendid and the Spring Flowers are showing. The trees are beautiful and the garden is growing!
PC and I feel like the card above - in love and enjoying life! Hope you are too.
No comments:
Post a Comment