With disappointment comes another door that opens up to a grand prize!
So read this posting if you want to be lifted and the other posting today if you want to share disappointment.
It is my first time to post twice in one day!
You are never too old to learn something new. I've always believe that and I know for a fact it is true for me.
I was asked a question from my friend and I was able to point her into the right direction for a positive WIN! She won and she is just so happy. eBay can be fun when you know what you want and know the value of an item. So when you win and get it at a great price Everybody is Jumping for JOY! That is what happened to my friend and I'm so excited.
Now I am going to share with all of you too. Tonight I had an online class with another wonderful friend who I adore and admire a lot. When I first purchased my Cricut (it is a fantastic machine that cuts and makes things for me that I tell it it do - cardmaking, scrapbook, sign - so much stuff), then I purchased my Design Studio - I didn't have a clue how to use it - it was hit and miss. So I was bold and went to the site. I asked a question and my lovely friend became my friend ever since. She answered all my questions, she taught me, she helped me when I had problems and was frustrated - the only thing I could do for her was be her student and play with her on a beta program that she was trying out. We did have a lot of fun doing it and we laughed a lot. The only other thing I could do was make her cards and send them to her showing her how much I appreciated what she taught me. Not enough to express my THANKS! So she kicked off an online class that was FANTASTIC!!! It is the basics and I still learned a lot of stuff that I didn't know! I love her blog and how she shares is so loving that you know she really loves to do this plus she is just so CREATIVE! Her ideas have encouraged me and I have made many wonderful projects just by listening to her.
So do you have a Cricut and a Design Studio? Her classes are teaching how to understand DS working with your cricut which includes the how to do it (make things). Her blog shows cricut cut files & other files using your DS and Cricut. She is special and I'm so happy she is my friend. Write a comment mentioning you want to be apart of this fun and I will make sure you get to know her too.
Finally, I have another beautiful friend who makes me laugh and smile all the time! She is extremely creative with stamps and cricut and just so many other things. In fact, she is responsible for making me spend money on more crafty things because of her talent that I just have to have what she does! By the way, I tell her she is making me spend more money again! At least she laughs with me and I do appreciate her a lot. Just recently I purchased some adorable stamps. I made a card but you all have to wait until I know that the cards have been received before I place a picture of it on the blog. So be patient. I'm sure I will be able to share with you early next week. She has a fantastic blog with all of her beautiful and talented creations and if you want to know her too, ask me. The stamps are the Magnolia series and they are hard to find in the USA. Go to google and type in 7 kids college fund and then find "Magnolia" so you can see the stamps! So adorable!
Oh did you ask me what she has inspired me to purchase? Stamps, cuttlebug folders, cricut cartridges, liquid pearls -- hmm, what else? You would think I had money to spend, I don't but try to budget the best I can...
Smiling tonight and going to bed with Sweet Dreams! Success for all is very satifying and a comfort to know everybody is in a positive mode of life.
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment