My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Can We Say Happy?

Yes!

So many things today and it was all fantastically positive and fun!
Our Landowners Association had our annual meeting early this morning and my Prince Charming doesn't have the responsibility of being on the board this year! Oh happy day! We can have fun and not have any obligations this time around!!!

I received my two eBay auction items - Cricut Cartridges at a fabulous price - Delivered, Received and ready for me to play! Oh my gosh, it is exciting and I'm anxious to try out the new stuff that I've learned about these two cartridges.

Prince Charming and I worked on the garden and we planted the tomato plants, everything else will be seeds. The rich soil is now warm enough for the seeds!!! It is hand watering until tomorrow then we will finish up the watering system. Oh so cool and yummy!

Pictures will be posted soon for the upcoming garden of yummy vegetables - fruits.

Time for another shower to get the fun dirt off of me - I look great in mud LOL.

1 comment:

Mel O'Donnell said...

Oh lots of fun coming your way with the two new carts!! What are they? Show us your stuff! LOL!!

Have fun!!